Monday, July 31, 2017

DEADPOOL 2's Domino Doesn't Really Look Like Domino


..uh, yeah. How does that look anything like this?


Now, I'll be honest, I actually wouldn't mind this costume if this was a different character. Redesigns are cool and all, to a point where there are some that end up being superior than the original design; but, there comes a time where its so drastic, that its almost unrecognizable from what a character was originally supposed to be. Ultimately, I'm not surprised at how this turned out. After all, the Marvel movies coming from Fox have not had a good track record for comic-accurate costumes outside of the first Deadpool and (shockingly enough) the Tim Story Fantastic Four movies.

Whatever, there's a decent chance Zazie Beetz will be good (if not great) here; but, for now, this and other reasons I'll get to in a separate post are putting me in a very skeptical position on Deadpool 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment