Monday, August 7, 2017

DEADPOOL 2's Cable Has Finally Been Revealed

Hey everybody! Before we begin, I just wanted to say that other Deadpool 2 post that I said would do in the last post is still coming its just going to take some time. Once again, stay tuned! In the meantime, here's some other exciting news.

Last time I discussed a new character reveal for this flick, my thoughts weren't too positive. Granted, I've changed my tune to a more positive note ever since I posted that last piece; however, I still say that that looks nothing like Domino outside of the little bit of paint around the eye. Now, on the opposite spectrum, it looks they've gotten Cable down to a tee.



From the glowing eye to the cyborg parts to the cartoonishly over-sized gun, it looks like they've done a literal translation from the pages of the comics to the screen. Besides the satisfaction of seeing a famous character's look be almost perfectly translated to the screen, its just an awesome design (I even like the silly little teddy bear he's got attached to his armor belt). Let's just hope the movie also takes a moment to make fun of the absurdity of the get-up as well as properly deliver on the awesomeness that such a look would/should deliver. I guess we'll find out, when June 2018 comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment