Thursday, July 27, 2017

JUSTICE LEAGUE Won SDCC 2017

As many who know me can vouch for, Zack Snyder's Justice League is my most anticipated movie of the year. Yes, I'm even more excited for this than I am for The Last Jedi. I've been waiting to see the greatest team of superheroes in the history of comics up on screen since I was a little kid. And, oh boy, this trailer knocked it right out of the park. Thankfully, this lengthy trailer manages to keep a good chunk of the plot details under wraps while still giving a more than sufficient amount of awesome moments. From the fight sequences to the back-and-forth banter between the League's various members to the background details like the design of the Parademons and the red skies, everything about this feels like a dream come true for a DC fan like myself. Plus, that bit at the end with Alfred was a perfect way to tease Superman's return. I don't care how many other blogs are running numerous thinkpieces on who he's talking to. There is almost zero chance that isn't Supes.

Anyway, I think saying anything else would be pointless droning on. This movie looks dank and here's hoping I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment